Miku's Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Miku's Forums

You can do basicly anyhitng on here. You can talk about MMO's, RP, chat in the chat box, and anyhting else you can think of you can do on a forum!

Doom to All Who Fight!

Alien Ben Lobster
    Alien Ben Lobster

Doom to All Who Fight! Empty Doom to All Who Fight!

Post  Alien Ben Lobster Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:34 pm

PROLOGUE
    FUSION DEMONGO AND HIS MINION

Fusion Demongo looked down on the Moonbase, frowning. "Such weaklings," He said, turning around and walking down his palace's stairs. "This is going to be too easy. Fusion Scotsman, talk to Fuse. Tell him we will need spies, like ours, to go down and take items from heros, to make Fusions." Fusion Scotsman, as terrible and twisted as he was, obeyed his master. As he left, Fusion Demongo entered a room with an invisible door.

Numbuh 362 looked up at Planet Fusion and right before being hit, said "Get ready for battle stations!" Terrafuse missiles were being shot all around the base. Within minutes the base was overrun, except for the controls. As the fusion monsters started entering the room, the remaining KND took a dangerous risk: shooting the moonbase right into the CN Universe.

They shot it right into the middle of the ocean. Dexter found the wreckage and put invisible walls to conceal it. The wreckage is scattered all over the unknown area. Most Fusions escaped the crash, but the Fusions of the Numbuhs on the base splattered into Fusion Matter. Dexter found survivors, the KND operatives you see. Most don't have a purpose in any missions. Any transmissions sent from the 'moonbase' are sent by a Fusion Moonbase, located behind Planet Fusion. Fusion Demongo, with all the other Fusions, watched as Planet Fusion asorbed the moon. As the other Fusions cheered, he smiled and said "Next stop: CN Universe."
    Alien Ben Lobster
    Alien Ben Lobster

Doom to All Who Fight! Empty Re: Doom to All Who Fight!

Post  Alien Ben Lobster Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:35 pm

CHAPTER 1
    THE INVASION

As I signed up for the Time Machine testing, I had no idea I was one of the first in three million. But as I went in and was warped to the future, my brown hair turned gray. My skin turned pale. I realized I couldn't breathe. Within seconds, I was on the ground, breathing heavily. That's when they came. Man, I wished I had a better life. Oh, by the way, name's Agent Clawbug. Okay, so Ben and Numbuh 5 looked down at me strangely. They were talking if I was dead or if I was a Fusion when I felt like getting up. Man, they were surprised.

They thought I was a Fusion (I had no idea who those were at the time). They starting shooting like crazy before it hit a few Fusion Spawns. Numbuh 5, scared, gave me the Lightning Gun. Geez, they got all the action well I killed Spawns stuck to chains. When the battle was finished, Ben and Numbah told me everything. I was so scared I dropped my gun and accidently shot it (I hate myself for that) right at a Cyberus (I hate Tech Square). And yet came another aching battle and then I found out I had to report to Numbuh 2. It actually wasn't that long of a walk.

Once I met Numbuh 2 (great guy), I defeated an Oil Ogre and got some transmitter. Once I got some Fusion Matter, new nano (I still hate Tech Square)! I rescued Dexter, defeated Fusion coco, got a new nano, and found out Tech Square was falling. I'm glad Dexter made it...(I think)...
    Alien Ben Lobster
    Alien Ben Lobster

Post  Alien Ben Lobster Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:36 pm

CHAPTER 2
    COMPUTERESS

When I was warped to Hero Square (I hate because it sounds like Tech Square). Fusion Spawns were everywhere. So were Shocktanglers (really shocking, don't you think?) and a giant treehouse. "Welcome to the Future." Said a voice behind me. As I turned around, I found myself face-to-face with a robot (I'm scared of them). Right at that moment, my brother, Agent Clawbloo came riding down the timeline.

"What took you so look?" I asked him, biting my fingers. "You know I'm afraid of robots." As Clawbloo talked to the robot, I looked around. The place was PACKED. When Clawbloo came back, I wished he wasn't my brother.

I wished that because we had three missions on our hands. So we did the important ones first: where you get the Jetray stuff. Then we did the 2x4 Technology one. Guess what? New nano! Man, it was easy! Except for the Eruption attacks. Me and Clawbloo were fighting for the nano so much it's arm almost came off (in the end, Clawbloo had to do the mission again). And then I happened to get an email...
    Alien Ben Lobster
    Alien Ben Lobster

CHAPTER 3
    FUTURE PASTE

So, where was I? Oh, yes, telling about Eddy. "...King...Eddy..." I said to him awkardly. "I...request your...assistance." That's when Clawbloo showed up. Geez, was he going to show up everywhere I was? I was told to get a few things for "Future Paste". They included newsprint, buckets of water, and gum.

Finally, Eddy made Future Paste. Did I mention it was messy? Finally, I had to take it to Numbuh 2, who gave me a mission in return. After the missions I had to do, new nano! Had to defeat Fusion Eddy to get a Eddy nano. Doom Drones and Fusion Eddy down. And then an email...
    Alien Ben Lobster
    Alien Ben Lobster

CHAPTER 4
    THE TIME MACHINE

As I agreed to the two of Mandark's missions, I didn't know what I was in for. Me and Clawbloo split up to get the missions done faster. I did "Messages Across Time" while Clawbloo did...well, I forgot the name...

We finished the missions and enter the Time Machine. I chose the path of Edd as a Guide, while Clawbloo chose Ben. As we entered, I stumbled out early in the timeline and found myself in Fusion Blossom's lair.

Caterplugs (I believe they evolved into Shocktanglers) were crawling all over. I was lucky to sneak past them unnoticed. Once I reached Fusion Blossom, she took no time to think of a plan. She hit me quick and hard. She punched and kicked. I was lucky I shot her a few times. Finally, I was hit so hard, I fell. Before my head hit the rocks, I shot and destroyed Fusion Blossom. But I was knocked after and found myself in the Pokey Oaks North IZ...
    Alien Ben Lobster
    Alien Ben Lobster

Post  Alien Ben Lobster Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:37 pm

CHAPTER 5
    THE COUNCIL MEETING

As Fusion Demongo walked onto the stage, the other Fusions laughed. "Ahem," he said into the microphone. "I bet you're all wondering why I brought you to Sunny Bridges Autorium. Sunny was a nice lad. Too bad he didn't belong here. Then again, my nickname IS the 'Soul-Eater'. Now, as I was saying, we must kill the heros after us. NOW SACRIFICE YOUR SOULS TO ME SO I CAN FINISH OFF CLAWBUG ONCE AND FOR ALL!!! HE IS OUR BIGGEST THREAT!! Oh, did that come out in words?" As the Soul-Eater finished talking, his soul-eating skulls started to sceam.

The Fusions of the Fusion Moonbase started screaming and running. "Yes, run little Fusions," the Soul-Eater said. "Experience your first and last taste of fear. As you do, I shall take your souls one by one. I shall watch you dissolve into Fusion Matter. Don't worry, Fuse approves of this."

And the Soul-Eater lunged. As he did, Clawbug awoke. He looked around and realized what was happening. The Fusions weren't after the world. They were after him. Plus, with Fusion Demongo, the Soul-Eater, on the loose, he didn't have much time. He had to fight and level up so he can face Fusion Demongo once and for all.
    Alien Ben Lobster
    Alien Ben Lobster

Post  Alien Ben Lobster Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:37 pm

CHAPTER 6
    THE RAGE

Clawbug touched his robot eye, looking around. "Where the heck is Clawbug?" He said, getting up. "He should be here by now. Agent Demongoalien, too. And Agent Demongoant." As he walked away, a scream flew through the air. Agent Clawbloo's body fell next to Clawbug. Clawbloo was gone. Dead. What could have caused this? He thought, looking up. Above him was Fusion Demongo. He was behind this. As he started to climb, the other two and another person fell.

Clawbug lunged, but wasn't quick enough. Fusion Demongo pushed him off to meet his doom. But he was pushed into Dark Glade's trench. It was even worse. Somehow, Clawbug survived but was seriously injured. That was a beginning of a long hatred. A hatred between only two people. A hatred between Clawbug and Fusion Demongo.
    Alien Ben Lobster
    Alien Ben Lobster

Post  Alien Ben Lobster Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:45 pm

CHAPTER 7
    MANDARKNESS

As Clawbug put on his eyepatch, he saw someone pass by. This someone looked strangely familiar. As Clawbug followed him into Fuse's Lair, he suddenly realized who this was. It was his Fusion. Yes, your idiotic talents shall be noted, remembering what one of his friends told him. Something was up.

Clawbug silently followed the strange being into Fuse's Throne. It was strange. Fuse looked like he cared about this Fusion the least. "Oh, it's you," He said, looking down at the Fusion of Clawbug. "Next time, ring a doorbell or something. Oh yeah, I don't have a doorbell. Darn."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:52 am