Miku's Forums

You can do basicly anyhitng on here. You can talk about MMO's, RP, chat in the chat box, and anyhting else you can think of you can do on a forum!

CLOSED FOR GOOD

Andy

CLOSED FOR GOOD

Post  Andy on Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:54 pm

CLOSED

Last edited by Andy on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Miku Hatsune
    Admin

Re: CLOSED FOR GOOD

Post  Miku Hatsune on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:01 pm

Name: Zoe
    Specialty: Pistols
    Side: Omnitrix
    Appearance: Long blonde hair blue eyes
    Example: Len: What type of question is this!?
    Me: What are you doing here?!
    Len: IDK

Andy

Post  Andy on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:13 pm

Nice app. I would accept you but...
    "I'm sorry, but we don't roleplay like that. We roleplay like this." Andy said to Miku.
    Andy: Not like this.
    Miku Hatsune
    Admin

Post  Miku Hatsune on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:10 pm

Sorry. Re-doing the example.

Example: "What type of question is this!? And what am I doing here?!" Len yelled.

" 'Cause your awesome!" I told Len.

"O-kay..." Len replyed takeing a few steps back.

Heatblastmeteor

Post  Heatblastmeteor on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:50 pm

Name: Ichabod
    specialty: hand to hand.
    side: infinitrix
    appearance:Tall and muscular. One who handles the big jobs.
    Example:"You really think you can beat me?" says Ichabod "I'll try." says opponent.

Andy

Post  Andy on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:47 am

Both accepted Very Happy
    We'll start this RP when I get home from school and make the first post.

Heatblastmeteor

Post  Heatblastmeteor on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:20 am

You said you play as npc's, does that mean you play as the infinitrix leader? If not, who Does?

Andy

Post  Andy on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:26 pm

I have limited control over the Infinitrix leader so that when you fight him, you can do some serious butt-kicking without having to wait for me to post. I have complete control over every other character, though, 'cept for minor things like moving outta the way for you to pass, etc.
    IC:
    "I'm leaving control of the army to you, Ken. Make me proud." With those words, Ben jetted off into space as one of his many aliens, the world's army and major defense in the hands of his son. Ken quickly got to work.

Meanwhile down below, the city was alive. The streets were bustling with activities, almost every building filled to the brim, and soldiers keeping watch to maintain order. All was as it should be. Until...

In a split second, something crashed into the ground. The crowd fled from the scene, the soldiers dropping down from their positions to investigate the matter. It was an alien pod. An enemy pod!

OOC:
    Zoe, you can start at the pod or at the army base. Ichabod, the Infinitrix mothership or in the pod (yes, IN the pod).

Last edited by Andy on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Miku Hatsune
    Admin

Post  Miku Hatsune on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:30 pm

"What was that?" Zoe thought, running to the area where many people were gathering.
    "Crud..." Zoe murmmed, takeing out her pistol, ready to fire if anything from Infrintrix came out of the pod.

Andy

Post  Andy on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:33 pm

The pod cracked slightly; the soldiers readied their weapons. As the entrance blew off the pod (injuring two inattentive soldiers), battle droids made their way out. Both sides began opening fire on eachother.
    OOC: Not Star Wars Battle Droids! More like that one Bounty Hunter after Ben, not Sixsix or Tetrax but the other one. Imagine lots of them, just a little weaker and smaller.
    Miku Hatsune
    Admin

Post  Miku Hatsune on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:38 pm

"Crud crud crud crud!!!!!!" Zoe yelled fireing at the droids that had come out of the pod. "We need back up. We're never gonna get rid of all of them with this many." Zoe thought. "I'm gonna die if I stay here" Then she took her last shoots then made a run for it.

OOC: kk!

Andy

Post  Andy on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:44 pm

The Alien Mothership showed itself over the city. Blocking out the sun itself, the city quickly fell into darkness, people seeking shelter inside buildings and houses to get away from the battle outside. They were here.

"Prepare my hoverboard," Ken said, "I'm going out.". He began looking through the aliens on his Omnitrix.
    Miku Hatsune
    Admin

Post  Miku Hatsune on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:47 pm

Zoe looked at the sky and said, "Great. Guess I'm gonna die after all. Oh well." Then took out some more ammo and loaded her pistol. "This outta be fun." She said. Then started running back to the battle.

Andy

Post  Andy on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:08 pm

"Let's go Ditto!" Ken pressed the Omnitrix, and quickly transformed into Ditto. He grabbed his hoverboard and took off into the sky, heading for the alien mothership.
    Miku Hatsune
    Admin

Post  Miku Hatsune on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:14 pm

Zoe looked up again and saw some type of alien rideing a hoverboard. "Hero saves the day routine again." She thought rolling her eyes, then fired at some of the Infinitrix drones, killing the ones she fired at without any effort.

Andy

Post  Andy on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:17 pm

Just call them aliens. Technically, characters shouldn't know about the Infinitrix yet. My bad XD
    IC:
    The side of the hull blasted open as Ken shot through on his hoverboard, now smashed to bits. He made his way through the dark corridors of the ship, evading drones along the way. He needed to find the captain of the ship, or at the very least disable it temporarily.
    Miku Hatsune
    Admin

Post  Miku Hatsune on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:20 pm

kk!

IC: "Crud crud crud crud crud!!!!!!" Zoe yelled, starting to get overtaken by the aliens. The only way - that she saw at least - to live was to run.
    "If I'm goiong down I'm going down fight you stupid aliens!!" She screamed at the aliens, still shooting.

Andy

Post  Andy on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:22 pm

Ditto split up; one heading left and one heading right. Through a series of twists and turns, they finally met back up at a large door. Could this be the captain's room?
    Miku Hatsune
    Admin

Post  Miku Hatsune on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:24 pm

OOC: Insert Mario theme song to go along with this post

IC: Out of ammo Zoe started running no where inperticular, with the aliens she didn't kill that he shoot at chaseing her. "Curse all aliens!!" She yelled, witch only got the aliens that were chaseing her mad.

Andy

Post  Andy on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:29 pm

And then there were infinity...
    IC:
    "Hey, I heard that you Kig'Yar!" Yelled a hideous alien from atop a small house.

Meanwhile on the alien mothership, Ken was busy beating down the door. As he finally bashed it down, he came face to face with the captain-a Galvanic Mechamorph!
    Miku Hatsune
    Admin

Post  Miku Hatsune on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:31 pm

"Uhhhhhh....." ZOe said still running, looking at the alien on the house. "Aliens suck!!" She yelled then ran even faster, while laughing harder than she had even laughed before.

Andy

Post  Andy on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:35 pm

Did you get the Kig'Yar reference? XD
    IC:
    "Dude, cool!" Ken said. And at the worst possible moment, his Omnitrix timed out. "Come on you stupid-".

"The Omnitrix! It shall be mine!" Screamed the captain. He quickly lunged at it, apparently trying to take control over it.

"Get off of it, you'll break it idiot!" Ken pulled away, but it was already too late; the captain had already latched onto it in an attempt to take control over it. Dad's so gonna kill me!, Ken though to himself.
    Miku Hatsune
    Admin

Post  Miku Hatsune on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:38 pm

Not really.

IC: Zoe made it to a spot where the aliens wouldn't find her for a while so she could re-load her pistol and get ready for the next fight. She looked up and saw a hole in the ship. Stupid heros... Why don't they give someone else chance for a change. She thought.

Andy

Post  Andy on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:44 pm

It's Halo Razz
    IC:
    "Get-outta-my-watch!" The Omnitrix began shooting out sparks, transforming Ken into some of his aliens randomly. Finally it stopped, the captain being blasted away from the watch. But where was the watch?!

"Finally, the Omnitrix is mine!" With those words, the captain circled around Ken, grabbed him up and threw him straight through the side of the room, into the city below.
    Miku Hatsune
    Admin

Post  Miku Hatsune on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:52 pm

OOC: I would get that game, but I don't have an xbox.

IC: "What the-!?" Zoe yelled as she saw what loked like an alien falling from the ship, and twoards her. She ran a safe distance away, then started shooting at it with her newly loaded pistol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:23 pm